The day we came home from the hospital Brooklyn met her new baby sister for the first time. She loved it!!! For the last couple of weeks Brooklyn had been talking about her baby sister Addison and she was so excited to meet her. She is so sweet and gentle to the baby. She helps me get diapers and wipes, gives her the binkie, loves to kiss her, and always wants to hold and carry her. I am so excited to watch the two of them grow together and watch their relationship blossom!
sweet kisses






8 comments:
I remember bringing Julianna home and remember the first time I changed her and then David's diaper right in a row and how big his butt seemed and then I just couldn't believe how big he had gotten. Congrats!!!
congratulations! she is beautiful and way to go doing it without the epidural!
I am no expert but I do understand the world of new baby and toddler if you need to talk give me a call!
I love pictures of babies with their older siblings...so, so sweet. You have 2 beautiful girlies!!
Those are the sweetest pictures...and the sweetest little sisters!!!
such beautiful girls, such a beautiful family. Congrats a million times.
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! They both are. I am so happy for you. CONGRATULATIONS!!
Erica I am so excited for you! She looks perfect, and I'm sure Brooklyn will be the BEST little sister ever. I can't believe you did it w/o an epidural - I canNOT imagine doing that. My SIL just did that, and hats off to the both of you, but I really hope my epidural is working with no problems! :) And I have to tell you I even blew up the picture of the 3 of you on Easter to check out your tummy - or lack thereof. I'm as big as you right now, seriously. You're amazing. Good luck with the recovery and have fun with your newest little addition!
Post a Comment