Home

Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Sneak Peek...

Yesterday we welcomed the newest addition to our family. We just got home from the hospital so more pictures and details will follow but for now here is a sneak peek at the newest princess to join our family.

Addison Elyse Jones

28 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

Congrats! She's beautiful and I think she looks more like you than Brooklyn did. :) I also love the name - one of my male cousin's name is Addison, but I always thought it was a better girls name than a boys name!

Aubrey said...

awww... she is precious! i hope you and the baby are doing well. congrats!

Megan said...

Welcome baby Addison! (What a beautiful name!!) Congratulations to you all. She is such a beauty! I hope you are doing well, and I can't wait to hear more about her and the delivery!!!

JenW said...

what a beautiful girl and a beautiful name! great job! hope you are feeling well and getting some rest!

Mrs. Olsen said...

Congratulations! She is so sweet! I hope you guys are all doing well!

Day Family Blog said...

Yay she is finally here. She is beautiful! Hope the labor went well.

beapinkal said...

she is adorable and pretty. Congrats you guys!

Company EIGHT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Company EIGHT said...

She is beautiful!! Love you guys!

Melanie said...

What a little cutie! Congratulations!!!

Lyndi said...

Congrats! She is adorable!

Shauna said...

Wow! She is soooo beautiful! That picture made me want a newborn again (but only for a second). Have fun cuddling that preciousness! Try to take a LOT of naps!!!

Brynn said...

So cute! And so tiny! We're excited for you!

Stephanie Lowe said...

She is beautiful!!! I can't wait to hug her again :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Justin & Erica & big sister Brooklyn!

Carn Family said...

She is too cute. I LOVE her cute little mouth and chin. Try to get some rest!

Carolyn said...

She's so beautiful! Congratulations!! I'm glad she came before Brooklyn's birthday!

Carolyn said...

Okay, sorry, I know I just commented, but I forgot to tell you how much I LOVE her name!!!

Eve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah M said...

At first glance, I thought she looks a lot more like you than Brooklyn did-so fun to have one looking like each of you (for now at least, right?!) I love her middle name, same as mine, just spelled with an i instead of a y!! So glad you are home, and I can't wait to hear more about it all when you get a chance!

Jewels said...

She is beautiful!!! Congrats!

EatRunWorkPlay said...

Congrats! Dave told me this morning of the news so I went and checked your blog! You're fast at posting!
She is super cute!

Bethanne said...

Omigosh, she is beautiful and I LOVE the name Addison! Congratulations! :)

whitney said...

Ahhh, she's so beautiful! I love the name and I can't wait to hear more details!

mylittlegems said...

cute cute! Congrats!!Love the name!

Rachael said...

Okay, apparently I am WAY behind on blogs, but belated congratulations! She's beautiful.

jenn said...

congrats, erica! she's so cute--but that's what i expected since brooklyn is such a cutie. love the name, too. i would use it, but my sister claimed it first(it's her maiden name).