While we wait (not so patiently on my part) for baby girl #2 to make an appearance, here is what we've been up to...
Since this is what it looked like outside our front window on the first day of spring break we've had to have some fun inside...

Brooklyn's gotten really good at putting on my makeup. I usually let her use the chap stick, powder, and eyelash curler (not actually on her eyelashes - but she certainly knows what to do with it) but on this particular day while we were getting ready for church she happened across my makeup bag sitting on the floor and decided she would experiment with some black eyeshadow and brown eyeliner. She almost got it all in the right spot :) I love makeup so although she made a mess on her face and she's got quite a few years before she is allowed to wear it I'm glad she's into it! I'm excited for the day when we'll share the experience of doing it together.

Now that the makeup is done you can not forget about the hair. I keep these sponge curlers on a low shelf in the linen closet and Brooklyn had loads of fun when she happened across these. One made it in her hair and the rest - well you see where they went!

Finally, while hanging out in the basement together Brooklyn had wanted to color. Since I was with her I let her use the markers. She is pretty good all by herself and so I left the playroom and went to fold a load of laundry. On my return this is what I found. She was all decked out in blue and purple marker! At least she didn't manage to get it anywhere else but on herself!
Now that the weather has actually made it into the 50's hopefully we'll be able to spend some enjoyable days outside!!!
Since this is what it looked like outside our front window on the first day of spring break we've had to have some fun inside...

Brooklyn's gotten really good at putting on my makeup. I usually let her use the chap stick, powder, and eyelash curler (not actually on her eyelashes - but she certainly knows what to do with it) but on this particular day while we were getting ready for church she happened across my makeup bag sitting on the floor and decided she would experiment with some black eyeshadow and brown eyeliner. She almost got it all in the right spot :) I love makeup so although she made a mess on her face and she's got quite a few years before she is allowed to wear it I'm glad she's into it! I'm excited for the day when we'll share the experience of doing it together.

Now that the makeup is done you can not forget about the hair. I keep these sponge curlers on a low shelf in the linen closet and Brooklyn had loads of fun when she happened across these. One made it in her hair and the rest - well you see where they went!

Finally, while hanging out in the basement together Brooklyn had wanted to color. Since I was with her I let her use the markers. She is pretty good all by herself and so I left the playroom and went to fold a load of laundry. On my return this is what I found. She was all decked out in blue and purple marker! At least she didn't manage to get it anywhere else but on herself!
Now that the weather has actually made it into the 50's hopefully we'll be able to spend some enjoyable days outside!!!

3 comments:
Those markers are fun hah?:) when is your due date again?Good luck waiting:)
Hahahaha! Those pictures are great! My favorite is definately the rollers!
She is IRRESISTABLE!!!
Post a Comment