It's awfully hard to get an almost 2 year old to smile. At least mine. So here are our attempts at some family photos on Easter morning.


All the girls...


In this picture I am 3 days from my due date. Now I am one day away. Although I really do feel good for being due I am beginning to grow impatient. I'm glad we made it through Easter without spending it in the hospital but ANY day now (except Brooklyn's birthday on Friday) would be wonderful!!!


All the girls...


In this picture I am 3 days from my due date. Now I am one day away. Although I really do feel good for being due I am beginning to grow impatient. I'm glad we made it through Easter without spending it in the hospital but ANY day now (except Brooklyn's birthday on Friday) would be wonderful!!!

7 comments:
You look awesome for being due! I'm hoping that as I'm typing this you're going into labor...for your sake! I love Brooklyn's hair! It's so cute with the bow and curl in it!
You are so stinking cute and Brooklyn looks just like you (love the hair!). Can't believe it's almost time and you look SO good...and with a great smile on your face. Good for you!
Honestly, if I look HALF that good when I'm due, I would be happy. Brooklyn looks adorable--love the hair!
She was so so cute in her little polka-dot dress! I can't wait to see both your cuties in their matching dresses :)
Congratulations for being so close to your due date! That would be funny if they have the same birthday. Brooklyn is beautiful, and so are you! Good luck with delivery #2!
you hardly even look pregnant! your lucky you show so well! good luck with everything!!
She's SUCH a beautiful little girl! You're just looking fabulous too. Good luck with the delivery!!!
Post a Comment