Where have I been lately? Who knows - being lazy. The blog has been neglected and I need to catch up on some documentation for my own journaling purposes.
So here's what's been going on around this side of town...
Pinterest - the girl's have surely benefited from me spending countless hours browsing ideas and 'pinning' them. Here's some bath soap we made which they loves and went to town with. Little did I know it would stain the grout some lovely colors. Luckily, my Clorox bleach spray turned it back to normal in no time!
Chores - I made new chore charts. They are helping. The girls have 6 things to do once a day which they can flip over themselves when they're done. They get a dollar at the end of the week for helping out. Addy takes her dish washing job very seriously and actually does a pretty good job if I do say so myself!
Books - We love books and try to read throughout the day - especially with Brooklyn getting ready for kindergarten in the fall. One day I walked into the living room and found Addy browsing through by herself - sure put a smile on my face.
Dress-up - The girls have always loved dressing up and lately it's been with my stuff! I've been trying to 'spring-clean' my closet and they like to wander around and make use of anything that's not properly put away in the closet!
Cooking - I'm always trying new recipes and since my girls are in love with rolls they've started helping me make them. They're pretty good and can even roll a decent looking cresant :)
Games - Since the Mid-west is still a little chilly even though spring's been here for quite some time we've been coming up with new games to play indoors. I think this one is from Pinterest as well. Paper plate ping-pong of sorts - whatever it is they loved it!
So that's what we've been up to lately. I still have a few million more posts to get really caught up but you'll just have to wait for those :)

2 comments:
Where has pinterest been all of these years? How did we ever survive without it? And how on earth are people so stinkin creative and talented? My talent: copying it all. HA! Hope all is well!
Thanks for the catch-up! Looks like your kids have been benefiting waaaay more from the hours you spend on pintrest way more then mine are! ;)
Post a Comment