A few weeks ago Brooklyn went on her first kindergarten field trip.
It was to one of our favorite local baby farm's where they teach about animals, let the kids hold and feed them, and then we also had a hay ride and were able to pick our very own pumpkins from the patch.
I was lucky enough to be able to with her on the field trip and I'm so glad I did. I'm not sure if she was as excited for the field trip as she was for the bus ride - she kept telling all her friends this was her third time riding the bus. Despite the cold and rain we had fun sitting together, chatting, and spending an afternoon together with her class.
Here she is all bundled up with some of the other girls in her class.
She loved getting a chance to hold kittens, bunnies, and even a baby goat!






1 comment:
It makes me laugh how fun it is for kids to ride the bus that don't normally get to. My kids are the other way...they get excited when they get picked up by me and don't have to ride the bus! Glad she had a fun day with her momma and friends.
Post a Comment