Home

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

{pre-baby pampering}

 Last week some of my oh so sweet girlfriends surprised me and took me out for a little pre-baby girl's night pampering. I was 10 days from my due date and feeling very tired, very large and in charge, and very ready to have a baby! 


They treated me to the most perfect dinner at Panera and then took me out to get a pedicure! Nothing beats sitting and chatting with girlfriends while you laugh and giggle and come out with perfectly manicured feet and oh so pretty polished toesies!




 I left feeling relaxed and oh so grateful to have such wonderful friends who would take time out of their busy schedules to make me feel so special before my big day. I know they love me, they love my kids and family, and are almost as excited for this new little girlie as I am :) I'm truly blessed to have such amazing people in my life and know I sure am one lucky girl!


 My legs are shaved and my toes are beautified - anytime now baby sister!!!


3 comments:

whitney said...

Such a fun idea! yay! yay! for one last GNO!

James and Talai Macfarlane said...

So fun!Can't wait :)

Carn Family said...

Each time my phone rings my heart jumps a bit because I hope that it is you! Can't wait to meet this little girl.