Reason #1 - Some little cutie turned 10 months old today!
Yep, our little cutie is just getting older and smarter and definitely cuter every month. I can't believe that it's already been 10 months since Brooklyn was born! What did we do without her?!? What joy and happiness she brings to our life :)
Yep, our little cutie is just getting older and smarter and definitely cuter every month. I can't believe that it's already been 10 months since Brooklyn was born! What did we do without her?!? What joy and happiness she brings to our life :)
Since Brooklyn's little feet are starting to poke out of her baby car seat we decided we needed to get her an upgrade. Lucky for us, we still had money left over on a Babies'R'Us gift card to purchase this lovely new car seat for our growing babe. I think she likes it! Now mommy and daddy are going to have to fanagle a way to actually get her in it while it's rear facing in the Mustang! - hey at least it actually fits in that car :)
Now we'll also have these - hopefully these will last us for the next twenty years :)Reason #3 - I'm going on a girl's trip to CHICAGO!
I was invited to go to Chicago awhile ago with some girls in my ward for Desert Book's Timeout For Women. Since I'm still nursing Brooklyn I ended up saying no. But since they're not going until the first week of March it wasn't too late for me to change my mind and I decided this weekend that I'm going! Brooklyn really doesn't nurse all that much anymore and I didn't want to miss out on this awesome opportunity! I'm so excited - we're going to have a blast!!!Reason #4 - Last but not least, our best friends are coming!
Yep, our best friend's Dustin and Jen (and Kate) are coming to Michigan to visit us in the beginning of March! We are so excited to see them and know that we are going to have so much fun together!!! I can't wait :)

Yep, our best friend's Dustin and Jen (and Kate) are coming to Michigan to visit us in the beginning of March! We are so excited to see them and know that we are going to have so much fun together!!! I can't wait :)



6 comments:
Sounds like such a great weekend! Congratulations on the furniture! I swear it looks almost identical to ours that we bought 4 years ago! We LOVE them! And they still look great. You're gonna love it when something gets spilled on them and you can just wipe it right up! I would make sure your scissors are way high up...that is my worst fear with it when we have kids.
I am so happy that you decided to come. Let the planning begin! It sounds like you will have a blast with your friends. How fun to have things to look forward to!
I am excited for you :)!!!
We are buying living room furniture with our tax return, too! (In preparation for Matt's graduation and the eventual move). It's so fun to finally feel like a grown up with nice things, isn't it???!!!
Wow, 10 months!! Before you know, she's going to be running around like crazy and you won't be able to wait until she's old enough to go to nursery! Oooooh, a girl's vacation, sounds like a blast. Someday if I ever get over to the East coast we'll have to get together!
Yeeaaa for all that exciting stuff!! (especially that we are coming to visit!!) You're right Brooklyn just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I can't wait to see you guys. Kate and Brooklyn are going to have so much fun playing together! And of course I already know we always have fun together!!
Post a Comment