Home

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A girl can never have too many shoes...

Almost every girl loves shoes, don't they?

Well last night Justin and I went grocery shopping. On our way to the check out we happened to pass the shoe aisle and I saw a big clearance sign that said $7.00. So of course I had to go browse through to see what they had. I found a pair of shoes that I thought were really cute. Well, the store was having a buy one pair get another pair for $1.00. So I searched around and out popped another pair I loved! They both happened to be in my size :) Then, to top it all off there was a coupon displayed by the shoes that was for 30% off of already reduced clearance items!!! So...I got both of these babies for a whopping grand total of......... $5 dollars and 94 cents !!! Who could really pass up paying only $6 bucks for 2 pairs of cute shoes ?!? Yay for shoes and good bargains! So if you have a Meijer around you...I just may suggest stopping in to see what they've got - you just might find a deal :) (Sorry to all of you Midlander ladies, I just may have snatched up all the good ones ;)

12 comments:

Shauna said...

I've never heard of a Meijer before but I want one! Those shoes are cuuuute!

Carn Family said...

Oh my gosh how cute! I must make a run tomorrow and see what I can find. Don't hate me on Sunday when I show up with the same shoes. Thanks for sharing the tip!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Great bargain! Shoes are even more fun to buy when on sale. Good job.

Mrs. Olsen said...

I love stories like that! :)

Megan said...

Oh, good old Meijer. I miss that store!

Company EIGHT said...

Well, if we all have matching shoes on Sunday you'll know why!!! I am a HUGE shoe lover too, and you got a fantastic deal!

jenn said...

who doesn't love a great new pair of shoes and a great bargain? and you gave me yet another reminder of how much we miss michigan--Meijer!! ten times better than Walmart, but that's what we have to work with here. ho hum...

Emily said...

I love shoes, and I love them even more when they are cute and cheap! Brady won't let me buy anymore, but maybe he would for $6!

JenW said...

cute shoes!

Keren said...

Totally jealous! I would love to have some new shoes. The ones I've been looking at are just not so cute.

whitney said...

Oh. My. Heck. The ones w/the bow are just fabulous! It's even better when you get them for such a fabulous deal!

Kristyn said...

you found those at the grocery store?! that is prob one of the best deals i have ver heard of in my life!