After a successful week (well not so much at Olive Garden last night, oops. Who can resist those delicious bread sticks anyways?) I managed to lose a pound - yahoo! I definitely know what they mean 9 months up, nine months down - that's me :) Now I only have one pound left and if I don't manage to see 125 on the scale this week, this is why (along with all the rest of the yummy goodies I'll be pigging out on tonight at Super Bowl parties) ...
Hey - one of the best parts about the Super Bowl is the food. Here is one dessert I love and the oh so EASY recipe to go with it (the dish really makes it all the more pretty - only $7 bucks at Walmart) !
1 box of brownie mix (bake according to the directions)
1 big tub of whipped cream
2 small packages of chocolate pudding (make according to directions)
2/3 package of Oreos
Crumble half of the brownies into the bottom of the dish
Pour half of the pudding on top
Spread half of the whipped cream on top
Crumble up Oreos and sprinkle half of them on top
Repeat all four layers once more
Keep in fridge until ready to serve. Yummy :)
Hey - one of the best parts about the Super Bowl is the food. Here is one dessert I love and the oh so EASY recipe to go with it (the dish really makes it all the more pretty - only $7 bucks at Walmart) !1 box of brownie mix (bake according to the directions)
1 big tub of whipped cream
2 small packages of chocolate pudding (make according to directions)
2/3 package of Oreos
Crumble half of the brownies into the bottom of the dish
Pour half of the pudding on top
Spread half of the whipped cream on top
Crumble up Oreos and sprinkle half of them on top
Repeat all four layers once more
Keep in fridge until ready to serve. Yummy :)

5 comments:
That does sounds good, i love it.I cant wait unitl you come!!!
lissy
Looks yummy! That reminds me, if you get a sec, can you email the recipe for those oreo ball things? I lost it and Brian loves them. kandacenelson@hotmail.com Thanks!
I can't believe you're around 125! You're amazing! I'm always hovering around 135 to 140. Yuck! Back to running again tomorrow!
That is great that you're close to 125. Losing that baby weight is the worst! Luckily for me with each baby I lose all my weight and more! I'm down to 117! I don't remember the last time I weighed that little! Having babies is my weight loss plan-heaven knows I don't exercise or eat healthy! :)
Oh that looks good...I think I'll have to eat it now before I'm on the road to losing the pounds as well! I'm a sucker for Oreo's and I just got a trifle bowl! It was good to hear from you guys. It's so fun to find out where people moved on to after Provo!
Post a Comment