Home

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Butterfly House

Last week Brooklyn and I were able to go to the Butterfly House! Since both Brooklyn and I hadn't been feeling very well the day before this was the perfect thing to get out and do once we were feeling better. Unfortunately, Brooklyn took a longer nap than expected that day and I missed meeting all of my church girls there like I had planned but I did talk to a friend that I met through baby time at the library and we met there after our babies naps. It was so nice to be outside in the spring weather! I love this time of year :)
Although Brooklyn refused to look at the camera, let alone smile, I thought this picture turned out darling.
This is how most picture taking has been going lately.
No, I did not add special enhancements to my pictures. The Butterfly House was soooo HOT that my camera was all steamed up. I thought it added a nice effect to some of the pictures though!
Learning about the life cycle of a butterfly! Isn't she such a cute little bug?
She did not want to look through those holes without her little hand holding on!

We had a wonderful time at the Butterfly House. I'm hoping we'll be able to make it back again so Justin can see. Just another thing about our town that I love!!!

6 comments:

Kika VilaNova said...

Aw, butterfly house! That's gotta be a fun place to go to! Do they have anything like that here? I can't wait for the weather to MAKE UP ITS MIND and decide to STAY warm here so I can go to the zoo and etc! Love being outside!

Hey, the decorating thing, you have SUCH good taste! I remember your apartment here in the ward and it was so cute, simple, inviting, fashionable! Yay
I can only hope one day I'll have that talent :)

hugs!!

Kathryn Cooper said...

So cute! Sounds like you live in a great town!

Megan said...

Oh my goodness! I thought for sure you had photo-shopped those pics to looks like that! It's amazing that they turned out like that on it's own. They're beautiful! I'm glad you can enjoy some warm weather. We're still waiting for ours!

Emily said...

That looks so fun. She is a cute little butterfly!

Carn Family said...

Those pictures are so cute! I am glad you two had fun!

Anonymous said...

Those photos are great! I too, am a fan of the little butterfly!