Home

Friday, April 18, 2008

Who Couldn't Use a New Recipe?



The last 2 trips we've made to Pittsburgh my mother-in-law has made this salad. I've fallen in love with it and finally made it myself last weekend. I realize the picture doesn't make it look all too appetizing but I swear it's delish! Here's the yummy recipe:

Crunchy Salad

2-3 bunches of green onions
5 oz slivered almonds
2 packages smashed up Ramen noodles
1 - 16 oz package of shredded cabbage

Dressing:
1 cup oil
2 Tbsp soy sauce
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar

(I doubled the recipe for the party)

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Company EIGHT said...

I can attest to how good this is! DELICIOUS!!!

whitney said...

Mmmmm, sounds good. I'll have to try it out sometime!

Aubrey said...

If this is the same salad I'm thinking of, I think I've had it before. YUMMY! I don't have the recipe for it though... thanks!!

Allison said...

I'm making this salad today for a bbq we are having tonight!!! YUMMY!