Home

Friday, April 11, 2008

the finished product...

so it's all up and put together. my blank wall finally has something up. and i have to say that i'm in love with it. every time i enter the room i am so pleased with the finished product.

now for the rest of the house...

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

that looks great! it turned out really nice. those are such cute pictures of brooklyn. and a wonderful picture of just the two of you. i'm sure those are hard to come by these days! i can't think of the last picture dustin and i took together!

Carn Family said...

It turned out so cute! I can't wait to come and do some visiting teaching and see all your cute projects in person!

Emily said...

I love it!

Mrs. Olsen said...

Cute!

The Villarreal's said...

Those did turn out. So is that in your front room?

~Em

Shauna said...

I love the pictures too! Did you use a curtain rod or did it come in a picture frame set?

Young Family said...

That turned out great. i love it.