
Marshall's always pulls through.
On Sunday one of the young woman who I think is oh so cute was wearing these stylish shoes. I told her I loved them, wanted some, and asked her where she got them. Where else - Marshall's and she had purchased them for 7 bucks. Wahoo.
So today I finally made my way over there on Friday. Found some. In my size. And they were comfortable. AND...the best part of all - they were only...
$3.50 !!!!
I am quite the bargain hunter and search out good deals and these certainly fit the bill as something I would purchase. I am very proud of the youth at our church for this most lovely find and it's even better when you have someone to share it with!

10 comments:
Super fabulous!!! And what a steal! i love the "family" vinyl lettering. Bro just applied to residencies and one is in Michigan!!! Seriously, how much DOES it snow there?
those are so adorable!! and wow! what a deal.
Those are some hot shoes! I wish we had a Marshalls:( P.S. I think I might steal some of your decorating ideas. You are so good at it!!!
hmmmm...maybe I should get some too. LOL! It was so fun matching with you today--
Those are awesome. LOVE 'em!
So cute! You and your little twin looked fabulous at church on Sunday.
Your such a stylish gal! You gotta love a great deal :)
first, on the shoes, you're MY kind of shopper!!
and on the vynil lettering, the website you have listed, it's my best friend's, so let me know when you want to buy more and I can tell her to give you discounts. ;) she is from utah, and her blog is on my list under Emma and Stace or under "In For The Ride". they have a new website I think it is called wallstamps.com or something like that :)
and THANK YOU for the message about the pregnancy! i can't wait to learn about how to be a good mommy and have such good examples like YOU!!!
hugs hugs :)
that is amazing. i wish we had a marshall's close by.
Friggin FABULOUS! I'm verrry impressed!
Post a Comment