Home

Friday, September 5, 2008

I heart vinyl lettering

This is what I have been busy doing this past week. I'm trying not to let vinyl lettering overwhelm my house but I absolutely love the look and personalization it can add to your home. It's cheap and can be made to look whatever way fits in with your decorating style. I made two signs while in college that are now in our family room and baby's room and then I was ambitious and ordered a huge one for our dining room awhile back. This stuff I made as displays for a craft day for church so for now take a browse through this weeks decorating projects which only took a small portion of this month's home budget :) even better! A few more are soon to come so keep posted!



above one of the doors in our kitchen


on a shelf in the bathroom



at the top of our stairs
(my personal favorite :)

6 comments:

Allison said...

Cute! I love cheap and easy ways to decorate too!

Company EIGHT said...

Adorable! You always do a great job on everything!

Love love the new blog pic, and saying--so cute.

Stephanie Lowe said...

So cute!!! I think I need your cute ideas at my house!

Kathryn Cooper said...

Beautiful! I love how it brings your own personality to the home. Shoot, let me know if you want to sell it. You can become an uppercase living demonstrator like me. (= check out my website if you're interested. http://kathryn.uppercaseliving.net

Day Family Blog said...

So do you have a machine that makes the vinyl lettering or do you buy it off the internet. I need some things like that. Well I guess I will check out your friends website and see.

Johanna said...

Erica this looks beautiful, way to go!
you are a great example of how to have fun at home!
Thanks for sharing all of this with us. - Johanna S