This was the month of bargain shopping. Holy cow did I run across some great deals! I just couldn't stand to pass them up :) Here are a few of the treasures I managed to find...
Two lamps for our nightstands next to our bed. $3.00 each at Walmart. Stay tuned to see if they remain black, I plan to begin experimenting with some white spray paint...

Now I don't have matching curtains for our red living room yet. But - I know I will use drapery rings once I do get curtains somewhere down the road. And I know I would want black ones. So...when I saw them for only $2.00 a package at Walmart I had to snap them up!
Brooklyn was in need of some fall clothes. She has lots of sweaters but needed something for the in between summer and snow stage. So I decided to hit up Salvation Army (it's becoming a weekly shopping trip just to see what they have) and look what I found! A Carter's shirt for - $0.50 an H&M shirt for $1.00 and a Target sweatshirt for $1.00!

Oh and Salvation Army also had these little cuties from Baby Gap for $1.00. They are a a little too big right now but will surely fit sometime down the road. And Brooklyn already loves them :)

Last Friday I went running and happened upon a garage sale in our neighborhood. I decided to stop and check (basically because I wanted a break from running) and take a peek. Look what I found! A slide for $2.00! So I told the lady I wanted it and ran home very fast to grab the car and go back. When Brooklyn watched me try and put it in the trunk she started bawling because she thought we were not taking it home and was quite disappointed. Needless to say it keep her happy and entertained FOREVER in the basement. Definitely worth 2 bucks!

I LOVE shopping and even more when I can come home with a GREAT deal. So if you seem me in Target or Walmart or Salvation Army or somewhere else around town once a week I'm just making my weekly rounds (while I only have one kiddo and can feasibly do this with her in tow) to see what deals I might find I things we need (or want)!
Two lamps for our nightstands next to our bed. $3.00 each at Walmart. Stay tuned to see if they remain black, I plan to begin experimenting with some white spray paint...

Now I don't have matching curtains for our red living room yet. But - I know I will use drapery rings once I do get curtains somewhere down the road. And I know I would want black ones. So...when I saw them for only $2.00 a package at Walmart I had to snap them up!

Brooklyn was in need of some fall clothes. She has lots of sweaters but needed something for the in between summer and snow stage. So I decided to hit up Salvation Army (it's becoming a weekly shopping trip just to see what they have) and look what I found! A Carter's shirt for - $0.50 an H&M shirt for $1.00 and a Target sweatshirt for $1.00!

Oh and Salvation Army also had these little cuties from Baby Gap for $1.00. They are a a little too big right now but will surely fit sometime down the road. And Brooklyn already loves them :)

Last Friday I went running and happened upon a garage sale in our neighborhood. I decided to stop and check (basically because I wanted a break from running) and take a peek. Look what I found! A slide for $2.00! So I told the lady I wanted it and ran home very fast to grab the car and go back. When Brooklyn watched me try and put it in the trunk she started bawling because she thought we were not taking it home and was quite disappointed. Needless to say it keep her happy and entertained FOREVER in the basement. Definitely worth 2 bucks!

I LOVE shopping and even more when I can come home with a GREAT deal. So if you seem me in Target or Walmart or Salvation Army or somewhere else around town once a week I'm just making my weekly rounds (while I only have one kiddo and can feasibly do this with her in tow) to see what deals I might find I things we need (or want)!

11 comments:
What fun finds :)
Wow, you are the WO-MAN! Nice finds...
You are so good at finding these things! Can I tag along one of these days!?!
Wow I love a great deal. Oh and a weird side note...I have never seen your basement! It looks like a great little place for Brooklyn to play!
woo hoo! those are great deals! i saw those same shoes at the gap outlet last week, for $19!
good job! i have a circuit of stores we like to go to every week too, just to see what's new, and it's okay with two kids...you just have to space out what you can do in one day:)
Brooklynn is so lucky to have a nice big basement to play in.
Good job on all your bargains.
Great deals! I love the slide. I also love going to thrift stores and finding things for Elyse! Half of the baby stuff looks practically brand new, and who can pass up items for only .50 or 1.00!
Amazing finds! You can be my personal shopper anytime!
Nice finds! Your picture up top is darling too!
I bought Sophia those Gap shoes last year...loved paying full price for them...they were so worth it! :)
Post a Comment