Fall is by far one of my absolute favorite times of the year. Who doesn't love...
...apple cider

...playing outside in perfect weather

...donuts

...decorations (this is about all I've got right now...tear tear - Hobby Lobby here I come!)

...caramel apples


7 comments:
I've already roasted some acorn squash! Have you tried the mulled cider at Williams & Sonoma, they have it on tap for free!
Maybe I should try eating donuts only during the FAll time. I do love the treats the best too. mmmmmmmmm.... caramel apples.
I love the caramel apples too. We just had Rocky Mtn Choc Factory apples at book club last night. Yum!
Oh! The fall - such a great time! And carving pumpkins, pumpkin pie, wassail- really all the good memories are associated with food. And I don't see anything wrong with eating when you're happy, so eat up.
One of my favorite things about checking your blog is to get decorating ideas. And I just love your fireplace - we have to revamp ours and so I'm on the hunt for some good ideas. And I loved your bathroom renovations from a couple posts ago. You did a fabulous job!!
Those look like good treats. You made me hungry.
My favorite season is fall too! and you have a typo in there hahaha cant wait until we see you! Love you ~Em
How fun! I love fall too-I just wish it'd stay cooler than 80 here!
Post a Comment