Home

Thursday, September 11, 2008

WARNING

DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF POOP GROSSES YOU OUT.

Well it grosses me out too but I guess as a mom changing diapers you maybe get a little more concerned or used to it. And then when your baby starts using the potty you may even go as far as to be proud of it :)

Last week I put Brooklyn on the potty for the first time and she did a teeny tiny little tinkle. THEN this week she made a little number 2 and so I thought I'd take her diaper off and stick her on and see what happened. Well several books later this is what I found...

(this is really for Grandma who will be oh so very proud. But she'll probably agree with Justin and say, "You really didn't need to take a picture of it!")


Just lovely. I think we are beginning the road towards potty training and big girl underwear. Yahoo!!! I'm definitely not full force into it quite yet but this is definitely a start!

9 comments:

Mrs. Olsen said...

Whoa! That's impressive!!! I can only hope that Rebecca is that willing to begin potty training so early! Btw, I just noticed that you have the same chairs and maybe table as my parents! I like them. :)

Shauna said...

Wow!!! Good for Brooklyn, that's amazing!

Young Family said...

Way to go Brooklyn! That's awesome.

Day Family Blog said...

That is awesome, I would capitalize on it while she is interested and excited.

Our Family Adventures said...

Hey, if she is going in the toilet you have to put her on every chance you can. Spencer was trained at 18 months and couldn't even talk yet to tell us he had to go and it started with #2. I must admit I was proud, but not so proud as to take the photo like you! haha

The Villarreal's said...

way to go brooklyn and erica too! keep up the good work! But next time you dont have to take a picture!

Love grandma, auntie em and auntie liss

Jennifer said...

Yeeaaa Brooklyn!! How exciting! I hope she keeps it up! Good luck!

Company EIGHT said...

LOL! I LOVE that you posted a pic!! Way to go Brookyln!!!

Carn Family said...

Holy crap....literally. Sorry it just had to be said :) Good job for Brooklyn. I will keep my fingers crossed for you that it keep going so well.