Home

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Where have I been?

You are all shocked at the moment that ERICA has posted something new on her blog!!! I know, I know, you just can't believe it has finally happened. I have been on a blogging hiatus. Where have you been? you may ask.

Oh, I've been here. I've been feeling a little under the weather and therefore not up to par to blogging much. OF COURSE I still check everyone else's blog daily to see what they're up to but for some reason watching Lifetime movies while snuggling in bed during Brooklyn's nap has been much more appealing then posting something.

I have no first day of school to blog about, I haven't given birth recently, and I'm lacking in the doing some amazing decorating category. So although I know I don't have to have some amazing humongous thing happen in my life to blog about I just haven't been inspired to write about... well anything - not even our trips to several beaches, baseball games, camping, not even our 5 year anniversary.

Things are good though and we've been chugging along enjoying each other and the end of our summer and maybe sometime soon I'll jump back on the bandwagon and get back to blogging. You know how sometimes you can't think of anything to blog about? (I know it has got to happen to you all!!!) And then other times you have like lists of things you want to write about. Well - I feel one of those list times coming along so keep in touch and I'll soon post some new pics and decorating and whatever else is filling our everyday lives these days!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, keep posting! Its neat to know how you guys are doing. (though I totally understand that blogging motivation comes and goes)

Young Family said...

I was just going to send you an email and ask why you haven't been blogging and then I saw you finally posted. But I still wonder, is it because you are pregnant?

Our Family Adventures said...

I've been wondering where you have been.........HA HA!!!!