This past weekend our kitchen was overtaken and looked like this pretty much every day. Everyone in pj's, chocolate covering our hands, and red, white, and green sprinkles all over the floor. It is by far one of my favorite traditions - holiday baking. Besides loving treats I love the time spent together as a family talking and laughing and doing nothing else but working together.

In the end our counter tops were cleaned up and covered with packaged goodies to deliver to friends, family, teachers, etc.

Last year after Christmas I snagged up these cute polka dot bags at Walmart for super cheap. I was excited to bring them to use this year and load them up with treats to give away.

Every year I see lots of fun and delicious ideas but I always seem to end up making our favorite - chocolate pretzels, caramel pretzels, and oreo truffles. Maybe one day I'll branch out and make something different, maybe something I don't particularly like - then maybe I won't eat so much of it :)

This year I also found a cute idea out there in blogland - reusing Crystal Light containers. I'm a big Crystal Light drinker so once I saw this idea I started storing my containers when we were through with them and they ended up being the perfect size for some chocolate/caramel covered pretzels.

We hope you and your family enjoy all the yummy goodness this holiday season brings!
In the end our counter tops were cleaned up and covered with packaged goodies to deliver to friends, family, teachers, etc.
Last year after Christmas I snagged up these cute polka dot bags at Walmart for super cheap. I was excited to bring them to use this year and load them up with treats to give away.
Every year I see lots of fun and delicious ideas but I always seem to end up making our favorite - chocolate pretzels, caramel pretzels, and oreo truffles. Maybe one day I'll branch out and make something different, maybe something I don't particularly like - then maybe I won't eat so much of it :)
This year I also found a cute idea out there in blogland - reusing Crystal Light containers. I'm a big Crystal Light drinker so once I saw this idea I started storing my containers when we were through with them and they ended up being the perfect size for some chocolate/caramel covered pretzels.

2 comments:
We're always glad for the Oreo Truffles, too! :) So yummy and what a fun baking day!!!
Wow Erica, you are amazing!! That all looks so great! Seriously...you are amazing!!
Post a Comment