You may remember this post I did oh - about 90 days ago...It was right after I ran my first half marathon and I decided to embark on a journey with Justin to start and complete P90X. The week before Christmas ended that journey and so...drum roll please - here are the results!
WARNING - these are half naked pictures of me in yoga pants and a sports bra (no biggie to me as most of my good friends know I'm a pretty open person :) However considered yourself warned to stop reading at this point if you're scared it might hurt your eyes!!!

Can I say how much I loved this! Don't get me wrong - I was dying to get this thing finished with once the middle of December hit - but I'm ever so glad we did this! I loved waking up early every morning just me and my man doing a hobby we both enjoyed together. I was however getting super tuckered out having to workout way more than an hour a day between this resistance training and my normal running routine so to keep it up 100% is not in my future. However, this was such a fun experience to go through together - Justin followed the eating plan to a tee while I started it but just ended up doing Weight Watchers. I wasn't trying to lose much weight but ended up being a couple of pounds smaller - Justin wasn't trying to lose at all either and he ended up being about 10 pounds lighter in the end - crazy boy!

In the end I think we're decided we're going to continue doing some of the resistance videos 3 days a week to try and keep up what we've gained and continue to strengthen muscle we haven't yet. If it wasn't for marathon training starting in February I think I'd be highly tempted to ask for this for my birthday...but oh well - maybe some other time.

In no way are my results drastic - but I did see changes in the shape of my body. I toned up and became stronger. I defined areas I was wanting to change. However - I thought the hubby was the real winner in this thing - look at those abs!!!

So if you're even slightly inclined to give this a try - go for it! If you've got the time and commitment you'll surely see at least some results :)
WARNING - these are half naked pictures of me in yoga pants and a sports bra (no biggie to me as most of my good friends know I'm a pretty open person :) However considered yourself warned to stop reading at this point if you're scared it might hurt your eyes!!!

Can I say how much I loved this! Don't get me wrong - I was dying to get this thing finished with once the middle of December hit - but I'm ever so glad we did this! I loved waking up early every morning just me and my man doing a hobby we both enjoyed together. I was however getting super tuckered out having to workout way more than an hour a day between this resistance training and my normal running routine so to keep it up 100% is not in my future. However, this was such a fun experience to go through together - Justin followed the eating plan to a tee while I started it but just ended up doing Weight Watchers. I wasn't trying to lose much weight but ended up being a couple of pounds smaller - Justin wasn't trying to lose at all either and he ended up being about 10 pounds lighter in the end - crazy boy!
In the end I think we're decided we're going to continue doing some of the resistance videos 3 days a week to try and keep up what we've gained and continue to strengthen muscle we haven't yet. If it wasn't for marathon training starting in February I think I'd be highly tempted to ask for this for my birthday...but oh well - maybe some other time.
In no way are my results drastic - but I did see changes in the shape of my body. I toned up and became stronger. I defined areas I was wanting to change. However - I thought the hubby was the real winner in this thing - look at those abs!!!
So if you're even slightly inclined to give this a try - go for it! If you've got the time and commitment you'll surely see at least some results :)

4 comments:
Way to go guys! I'm seriously so impressed. I'm thinking i night just have to go And do this. So glad you followed up with a review, i really Wanted to hear how it went.
You look amazing!!!
awesome! maybe we'll do it one day. :)
Wow wow wow. You are one hot momma! I am so proud of you and amazed at your results. I think you look great, but I thought your before pictures were amazing too!
Post a Comment