On Saturday I had the chance to take my little Brooklyn out on a mommy-daughter date. I love these and feel they're absolutely essential to our relationship. I love the time we have to talk, laugh, and have no one else around to try and steal the attention. Whether it's shopping, the movies, going to the library, etc. I always come home refreshed and with my love for her strengthened.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Snow Queen
On Saturday I had the chance to take my little Brooklyn out on a mommy-daughter date. I love these and feel they're absolutely essential to our relationship. I love the time we have to talk, laugh, and have no one else around to try and steal the attention. Whether it's shopping, the movies, going to the library, etc. I always come home refreshed and with my love for her strengthened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
She did so well! I agree--it was an afternoon to remember. :)
I love these pictures. She is such a pretty little girl. looks like a fun activity!
I think one of my favorite parts was hearing her little voice behind my head asking if it was time to go home yet...I felt the same way!
How fun! I love that you do mommy-daughter dates...I really should take them up too. I'm impressed that she did so well!
Fun day!
Erica, quick question for you: I was going back in your craft blog to check something I saw a long time ago, and then was reading about the coasters you made with your kids' faces. I'm doing something similar already, but I needed soemthing to cover the top. You said you used an adhesive? What kind? I'm so not a crafty person and hate to admit that I can't figure these kinds of things out on my own! Thanks!
Post a Comment