Home

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Brrr...it's cold in here!

So my mom bought this for Brooklyn before she was born. It was for 3-6 months and since this week it all of a sudden went from 90 to like 50 and since Brooklyn is nearing the 6 month mark I thought I'd try this on. Well it was quite snug but Brooklyn looked awfully cute while in it. She was such a good sport! I think she was dripping sweat while in the process but I got some pretty funny pics! And Justin keeps the house so cold sometimes I feel like this is what I need to keep Brooklyn in all day (I love you hunny and I'll be grateful when our gas bill isn't astronomically high)!

2 comments:

kenders said...

That's hilarious! It reminds me of "A Christmas Story" when the younger brother is all bundled up, falls over, and can't get up. :)

Megan said...

These are adorable! She'll keep super warm during the crazy Michigan winter, I'm sure:)