Home

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Our life this week...

See this guy - isn't he just the cutest? Well, I think so. And the sweetest too. The other day he surprised me with a big bale of hay (I wanted it to decorate our front porch with - I thought it would accompany our pumpkins nicely) after I said I had been wanting one all week. Then a few days later he again surprised me with this beautiful bouquet of flowers! I just have to say I think I have the most wonderful hubby in the world!
As I have been saying Brooklyn has been teething. Now one bottom tooth is looking like it's taking over the race and is going to beat the others to the punch. In the meanwhile anything and everything feels good on her little gums.
Yesterday for mutual we had a costume party and played games. Here are my Miamaids looking cute all dressed up (the one in the Zorro hat is a leader). I'm taking the picture so you don't get to see me. But anyone that has seen me on Halloween in oh, the past like 3 years, already knows what I am. Next year I'll really have to get creative and try and think of something new. Anyways, here's a sneak peak at Brooklyn. I have to say I think she looks adorable in her lady bug or love bug or whatever it is!
Good thing we don't have to spend lots of money buying Brooklyn lots of toys. She just finds anything around the house and is amused for hours!
Oh, and yesterday was her 1/2 birthday! She is officially six months old!

2 comments:

Megan said...

How nice...flowers for no reason! Also, good luck with the teething:( Hopefully it isn't too bad for Brooklyn or you!

Our Family Adventures said...

How Fun!! It looks like you are having a good week! I can't wait to hang out tommarow night!!!