
Who is just the absolute cutest? Tonight I checked everyone's blogs. And as we browsed through videos and pictures Brooklyn could not stop laughing! As she sat on my lap and watched one friend's video she just stared and giggled and giggled at the computer screen. It was so funny. We got it on video so once I learn how to operate YouTube hopefully it will end up on my blog.

On Saturday one of my friend's from high school came up to Midland for one of her friend's birthday. She came up late so she invited me to come along with them. I wanted to visit so I left Brooklyn with Justin and went out with the girls. It was lots of fun. I absolutely love my hubby and baby and being a mom but I have to admit it is very nice to get out and have a night with just the girls sometimes!
1 comment:
especially when you get to go to the Bar!!! haha
Post a Comment