Favorite Item of the Day
After a week and a half hiatus of not eating very well do to my parents visiting, birthdays, celebrations, and poor self control I'm getting back on track with my healthy lifestyle to get rid of these remaining two pounds.
I eat Fiber One cereal for breakfast almost every day and last weekend my mom introduced me to the Fiber One granola bars. To her they tasted like a candy bar, so I thought I had to give them a try. I've only had the oats and caramel - but it was heavenly. Very healthy AND very tasty. When I bit into one today I was again reminded of what a good little snack these are. I think I just might have to give the others a try as well.
So this is my new favorite snack. Give it a try, I think you'll be impressed :)
Favorite Place of the Day
Then, today I ventured out into the freezing cold (SOOOO cold that schools were canceled not because of any snow but because of the temperature) to go to JoAnn Fabrics. Much to my surprise they were closed for some reason! Well, Goodwill (kind of like a DI or Salvation Army) is close so I decided to drop in and take a peek at what they had.
The reason this is one of my favorite places to browse through is because they somehow receive Target stuff. On several occasions I have dropped in and found things still with the original tags on them from Target but for very cheap of course :) Well this happened to be my day I guess because I found Brooklyn both of these cute little shirts (actually I tried one on and it might be a dress, who knows?) from Target for 50 cents each and then this maternity dress (from Target as well) for 50 cents too (No I am NOT pregnant. But hopefully down the road I will be again so I'm stocking up for my future belly).



5 comments:
I love these posts! I am excited to try out all of the things you recommended! Thanks for the pick-me-up!
Erica! I just tried one today!!! And then I saw your post. I agree, they are so good. You think, this can't be good with all this fiber and all, but it really is chocolaty chewy goodness. :)
Wow, that is so cheap! You should check out this site: www.vickysdeals.com - great deals! My hubby is really into fiber and trying to get me on board but i'm holding out on principle (not sure what principle). :)
i love those fiber one bars! i have eating them for a while now and they are like candy bars for me! love all your posts!
Those fiber one bars are amazing!!!! Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment