
One of the things I miss most about Utah is all of the cutesy crafts and decorating places they have. Well I haven't been so lucky to find such places out here in Michigan yet. However, I had been wanting to experiment with vinyl letters on my walls for a long time because I have used them for other crafts and have absolutely loved them. Well it just so happened that one of my best friend's Jaclyn still lives out in Utah and someone at the school she teaches at was accepting orders. So with Jaclyn's personal testimony of how much she loved the vinyl lettering I decided to give it a shot and ordered this phrase to put up in our dining room. It came in the mail today and I put it up as soon as it arrived! I think I'm addicted. It was so easy and I love how it turned out!

Here are some good sites for vinyl lettering. They're the best deals I've found so far and offer great ideas!
www.vinylcraftlettering.com
www.lettersandcrafts.com
www.vinylcraftlettering.com
www.lettersandcrafts.com

6 comments:
Erica! That turned out so great! I love it! What a nice touch :)
I have used vinyl lettering a ton, and have about 5 quotes so far for my new house that I can't wait to get up. I LOVE them, and I love to collect quotes. Another great site is www.hathawaysigns.com--I use them most of the time.
Looks great, I love it!
That turned out great! At first, though, I thought you wrote you wanted to use vinyl LEATHER on your walls. I thought, huh??? lol. You are so good at this! When we (finally) buy a house, you are going to have to give me some help!
Oooo, I love it! I wish I could see all the fun things in your house-I'm sure it looks fabulous!
How fun!
I really like the paint color on your walls too. Nice job with the letters! I had no idea you had such craftiness pent up inside of you while living in your apartment where no one can paint or do anything to the walls. And the chest below, absolutely adorable! Can I hire you out?
Post a Comment