Everyone and I mean EVERYONE has been ranting and raving about this book. So yes, I too had to jump on the bandwagon to find out what all the fuss was about. I really liked it but I have to admit I'm not one of the people who have to run to the book store because they can't wait to read the next one. I'm pretty content to wait until the library gets New Moon checked back in.

Until then... I decided to read Nicholas Sparks latest book. The Choice. I have read all of his so far. I'm a sucker for love stories and I especially love how clean and easy to read Nicholas Sparks' books usually are.
When I'm through with these I have no clue what to read. So if you have any suggestions regarding good books that you think I may like - let me know :)

3 comments:
ooo I clean romance- I'll have to check it out. I just got on this thing called goodreads.com. You should check it out. It's free, and you can keep track of all the books you read and want to read. You can rate books and make comments; plus you can have friends and read their books and comments. I love it so far. I'd send you an invite if I had your email. My email is kathryncooper4@gmail.com. If you get on look me up and add me as a friend. You'll know Rachael and Aubrey on my list too.
How about this month's 85th Ward Book Club book, Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen. 5 pages into it and I'm already hooked.
I own all three of them, so if you want to borrow the last two, let me know! I love them as well--great reads.
I have some great lists of books--right now I'm re-reading my favorite classics and some Jane Austen, along with a series I just discovered by Libba Bray.
Post a Comment