Home

Saturday, September 27, 2014

{a child's prayer}



My favorite part of Brooklyn's piano recital
was when she finished her piece at her piano recital and told me her wish came true. I said, "What was your wish?" She told me she had wished that she wouldn't mess up during her recital. She was beaming when she left the piano and was full of pride at having performed well. I was thrilled to share that experience with her and we had a good talk about how Heavenly Father was listening to her and had answered her prayer - that one particularly awfully quickly. 

She had another experience during the summer when she lost some precious toys at the playground at a local park. After searching and not finding them she thought to say a prayer and moments later the toys showed up. 

I love being part of these sweet experiences and seeing her discover the power of prayer and the blessings that come from turning to the Lord. Her testimony is growing and I couldn't be more blessed to watch and learn from her.

No comments: