Home

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

{loons}

Since we live 2 hours from Detroit and it's kind of expensive to take the whole crew to a Tiger's game we feel very grateful to have our very own minor league team/stadium right here in our own town. The tickets are cheap and so it makes taking the family to see a baseball game actually affordable :)


 This year Justin snagged some free tickets from work so that was even better! We usually always get lawn seats so the kiddos can run around but these were actual seats and from the looks on the kid's faces I think you can tell who wasn't thrilled about having to be confined to a seat. I sat on the aisle seat and tried to let Elle roam up and down the steps but after several glares and finally a talking to from a very concerned old man either Justin or I spent the rest of the night walking around with our eager to explore 1 1/2 year old! The night was finished off with ice cream sandwiches and balloon animals so we all left happy campers!

No comments: