Home

Monday, September 8, 2014

{back 2 school}

Blogger is being mean to me at the moment and I don't have the patience to try and wait around to rearrange these pictures in some sort of normal order... so here's a random collection of all of our back to school pictures.

Here are my two beauties on their first day of school - 2014. Addison started kindergarten and couldn't have been more excited. She was so brave and at ease it seemed she could have cared less to leave me. That always makes it easier on mom. It helps that I was leaving her with the best kindergarten teacher imaginable. 

Brooklyn started second grade. At this point she seems like a pro and was just so thrilled to see all of her friends once again and get back to learning (she always says how much she loves learning <3 p="">



I walked them into school and dropped each of them in their classes. We went to Brooklyn's class first. She knew exactly what to do already - put her back pack away, said hi to her friends, and then got to work. 

So we left her and went over to Addison's room. I helped her get settled, watched her teacher read them a story, and then hit the road. It was surreal to be leaving two kids at school this year but felt so at ease knowing they are both in safe hands with wonderful teachers and a great school!






No comments: