Home

Friday, September 19, 2014

{pittsburgh - family reunion}

In June Justin's mom's side of the family put together a family reunion so we traveled down to Pittsburgh to be with family and participate in all the fun happenings. 

It was a quick trip and I don't know how I somehow failed to capture any pictures. I was probably too occupied trying to chase Elle around and keep myself from passing out from the heat! I'm sure I can snag some from around Facebook and will have to do that and add them in! 

We had lots of fun being around family and meeting lots of people we had never met before. It's always nice to try and connect the dots and kind of see how everyone is related and where they fall in the family tree :)  

One of the highlights of my trip to Pittsburgh was being able to sneak away with this chicka Jen and head to an early morning breakfast just the two of us. No matter how often we do or don't talk we are always able to pick up right where we left off. We both have pretty open personalities so it seems there is never a loss for words when the two of us are together - we just chat and chat and then always wish we didn't have to go :(  love you!

No comments: