Home

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

{dow run}

Back in May per tradition I ran in the annual DOW run. Even though I was 20 weeks I couldn't miss a year!


 I felt great and loved running the race alongside one of my best buddies Lyndi. It was her first official 5k so we decided to stick together and run side by side. It was a perfectly cool morning and we ended up running it at an 8 something pace...I think 8:37...she did awesome and I was so proud of her for pushing herself - she even took off and sprinted for the last one or two tenths to the finish line!



This was my six or seventh year being able to do the race and I look forward to it every year. Can't wait to train and try to get a PR next year when I'm not pregnant :)


Addison did the Tot Trot and had fun making it through all the different parts of the obstacle course!



Then these three cute girls did the 1 mile fun run. I was so proud of them for first off - wanting to do it but then second - completing it! They had so much fun that morning - Brooklyn finished with a 12 something pace and Addison with a 13 something :)


Good job ladies - can't wait for next year!

No comments: